"> Listino prezzi Agriturismo Pomantello
https://mobirise.com/

Rates

Agriturismo Pomantello appartamento pomantello 1

POMANTELLO 1

70 mq 2-4 guests

Weekly price

Low season 360,00 Euro 
Mid-season 450,00 Euro
High season 560,00 Euro

Agriturismo Pomantello appartamento pomantello 2

POMANTELLO 2

120 mq 2-8 guests

Weekly price

Low season 590,00 Euro
Mid-season 690,00 Euro
High season 790,00 Euro

Agriturismo Pomantello appartamento Fienile

FIENILE

70 mq 2-4 guests

Weekly price

Low season 410,00 Euro
Mid-season 490,00 Euro
High season 600,00 Euro

Agriturismo Pomantello appartamento Polly

POLLY

30 mq 1-2 guests

Weekly price

Low season 320,00 Euro
Mid-season 390,00 Euro
High season 490,00 Euro

Agriturismo Pomantello appartamento Romeo

ROMEO

50 mq 2-4 guests

Weekly price

Low season 370,00 Euro
Mid-season 450,00 Euro
High season 570,00 Euro

Agriturismo Pomantello appartamento Juliet

JULIET

40 mq 2-3 guests

Weekly price

Low season 350,00 Euro
Mid-season 440,00 Euro
High season 560,00 Euro

Agriturismo Pomantello attico a Bolsena

BOLSENA ATTICO BETULLA

40 mq 2-3 guests

Weekly price

Low season 380,00 Euro
Mid-season 460,00 Euro
High season 560,00 Euro

Agriturismo Pomantello appartamento pomantello 2

PRICE PER DAY

In peakseason renting is only weekly

Price per day - 3 days minimum

Pomantello 1 - 80,00 Euro
Pomantello 2 - 130,00 Euro
Fienile - 90,00 Euro
Polly - 65,00 Euro
Juliet - 75,00 Euro 
Romeo - 80,00 Euro 
Betulla (Bolsena) - 80,00 Euro 

Useful information

Off Peak: January, February, March and November

• Mid Season: April, May, June, September,October and December

• Peak Season: July, August and new year's Eve


The rates for the apartments include:

• Water and electricity consumption

• Initial equipment of bed linen and towels 

• Final cleaning

• Covered parking

• Washing machine

• Wi-Fi 


Excluded from the price:

• Heating costs are charged in relation to the consumption 

• Pet surcharge 15€/pet


To book an apartment:

To rent an apartment, please send us an email to info@pomantello.de stating the following information:

• The date of your arrival and departure.

• Your address and telephone number (possibly also from the mobile phone).

Shortly after, you will receive an answer about the availability of the apartment. You will receive a confirmation email with our bank details. In order to secure the reservation, an advance payment of 30% of the total amount needs to be transferred to the given bank account. The remaining 70% you can transfer before arrival or will be paid in cash upon arrival.


Cancellation:

In case of a cancellation, the following fees apply:

• Cancellation made 60 days before arrival: 30% of the entire price.

• Cancellation made 30 days before arrival: 60% of the entire price.

• Cancellation made less than 30 days before arrival: 80% of the entire price.


For your information:
in case of a cancellation, we will of course attempt to rent the apartment to limit the loss. Nevertheless, we always recommend you to get a travel insurance, which includes cancellation cover.


Additional information:

• Check-in: from 4pm / Check-out: before 10am.

• Pet may be accepted by prior arrangement.

• Prior to departure we kindly ask you to leave the apartment in good order.

• Please do not smoke into the apartments.


For more information and bookings:

Monika Fleiss

Phone + Fax: 0039 0763 716092

For more information: info@pomantello.de

For reservations: reservierung@pomantello.de